- Your contractual complexity keeps increasing—along with your workload
- You and your team feel frustrated and overwhelmed
- Your best folks are moving on, leaving a significant skills gap, and everyone is stretched thin
- You KNOW you must dramatically enhance negotiation skills, but no one on staff is properly trained
- You and your team have got a stack of “stuck” deals that drain your resources
We also know that whether you realize it or not, you are being asked to do work that lawyers performed a generation ago.
And we know that you now realize that you and your organization need a top-tier, tailored contracting skills program to upskill you and your team but don’t have the trainers or expertise to roll it out internally.
“Your help was extremely valuable to our negotiation process. You coached us on and through a process that we were not familiar with and helped establish credibility with our customers. You gave us confidence that we could deal with them on even terms. Because you helped us to be prepared, there’s no doubt that we got the best deal for our company.”
But that’s ok.
Nyden on Negotiation upskills non-lawyers to negotiate fair, balanced, and risk-free agreements. We provide a turn-key and tailored learning programs to both sales and procurement professionals.
Nyden on Negotiation works with:
- Buy-side and sell-side contract negotiators—both teams and individual contract negotiators
- Non-lawyer contract professionals and their managers
- Contract administrators
- Procurement professionals
- Account executives/representatives
- Category leads
- Global sourcing and outsourcing professionals
- Vendor/supplier/customer professionals
- Technical SMEs who negotiate contracts
“I really appreciate your efforts to build my team’s skills. We knew there was a skills gap, and having you assess the team and train to the gap has made a big difference.”
Let’s start that conversation.
Schedule a discovery call to discuss the type of training program that best fits your needs.